Évaluations (2 330)One of the best packaged and true to description. Will definitely be purchasing again. Thank you Very reasonable pricing, well packaged, and cards were amazing. Really appreciate it! Card condition wasn’t properly displayed. A lot of whitening great packaging and shipping would buy again Great vendor, everything came perfectly fine, as described in the live. Thank you so much, I will be buying from you again! Super fast shipping! Items as described and a great deal! Packaged very good! Thanks 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Nice cds, fast shipping…Thanks Crispy! Trustworthy and has fun shows! Always great packaging taking care of products. Awesome seller! Great selection! Great condition! Shipping was fast. 10/10! Good variety, quick shipping. Great packaging. Arrived safely. Great seller. Fantastic items and delivered incredibly quickly. Great seller and highly recommend. Great deals thats why I keep coming back. Awesome seller, super fast shipping. Absolutely great show and awesome deals! I will definitely buy from again! thanks for the good deals and fast shipping 🫶 Great selection. Awesome vibes. Quick shipping. Great service and seller. Great selection. Quick shipping!