Évaluations (774)“THE GIVY KING STRIKES AGAIN!” Definitely one of the most fun and entertaining streams on the APP! One fantastic value after another! Cool and engaging chat! Unique and interesting items every stream! (NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE.) I hope that someday Whatnot recognizes you for so awesome job! “LOVE IT! 👍😎❤️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Incredible energy and top-tier items!
If you haven’t checked out a crosstreasures stream yet, you’re missing out. The vibe is always high-energy, friendly, and super welcoming. He brings awesome stuff to every single show, runs a fast-paced stream, and really knows how to treat his audience right.
Always a great time hanging out in the chat and picking up awesome items.—crosstreasures is top-notch! 🔥🙌 “THE WORLD 🌎 FAMOUS GIVEAWAY KING!” “UNBELIEVABLE VALUES” “UNIQUE AND AMAZING ITEMS!” “FANTASTIC CHAT PARTICIPATION!” “FUN & ENTERTAINING!” Fast and extra secure shipping! Great Job! 👍😎❤️ Had product labeled silver Mexican coin and it is not silver Love the purchase and shipping was quick, thank you again! so kind of u.thanks so much hope u come back Items were well packaged and got here on timeThanks so much Jeff...I hope to see u bacl again. the best giveaways on whatnot and one of the best hosts 💓💓💓💓💓😊🔥🔥🔥🔥🎊🍀🐝Mrs B ur the best thank u Always a great host, would recommend to anyone. thanks so much for ur support perfect transaction fast shipping excellent product great seller awesome so glad to hear it...i hope u come back Wow another absolutely amazing package!!!it was like Christmas for me!!! I always love opening packages from cross treasures there always a little something special and there is so much love and care that goes into these packages!!! Everything is more beautiful in person and so much value you can’t lose I highly recommend making your purchase here!!! And the stream is always so much fun!!! There hasn’t been a show that I haven’t laughed and had fun 🤩 I could go on and on…, but you really need to check out his shows you won’t regret it!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️Jamie you are part of the family “THE GIVEAWAY KING!” “UNBELIEVABLE DEALS!” “FUN AND ENTERTAINING!” “THE COOLEST ITEMS” “GREAT JOB!” Fast and secure shipping! I hope Whatnot recognizes AJ for making so many people happy! Thanks for being you! 👍😎❤️brho thank so much for always leaving kind reviews. your the best. Always fire deals here thank you so much AJ for being awesome 🥰💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥thank Queen for the support of the show..MOD is so awesome and u also have a great show which people definitely need to check out Great trust the host awesome prices thank youyes the TTH is fun. Gad u enjoy the show Great as always! Thanks so much. thank u so much for the kind words I hope u come back. I love all my items, great packaging, fast shipping. Great streamer/seller.thanks Santa..im just trying to not end up on the the naughty list for Christmas. amazing streamer great show nice and always great dealsthanks my guy...ur the best Amazing seller with absolutely amazing products! Has a ton of knowledge and is extremely trustworthy. Highly recommend.Same in return or Ditto as rhey say...my friend Amazing seller!!! Giveaway KING!!! Let’s go!! Deals and steals! Get it! Moe 💵💵💵 4 u guys and gals!Appreciate the kind review. You grabbed a nice buyers givie..not sure u were still there but congrats. This streamer should receive some major recognition for “AWESOMENESS!” He’s known as the “GIVY KING” by most of us that know! I try my best to never miss a minute of his stream! He always brings out the coolest stuff, not seen anywhere else! He has one amazing value after another! I love it! Great Job AJ! THANKS! 👍😎❤️Appreciate you so much Brho...not only for these amazong reviews, but for how u support and also do a lot for so many. Vaulted is lucky you are his MOD.. appreciated reviews Fast and greatawesome news..thanks for the kind review..hope to see u again soon bookmark all of his shows you don't want to miss them Mrs B the legend thank u so much the best giveaways are best deals on whatnot also just my favorite person on whatnot ❤️ Ty you very much fast shipping great show great dealsFOLLOW AND BOOKMARK THIS MANS SHOW..Florida91 is the coolest dude Thanks so much!! 10/10 No worries did u ever learn abou the military challenge coin i gifted you?