Évaluations (347)Thank you for my nails <3 Nails were beautiful and were packaged well. Fast delivery, highly recommend. A++++++ Seller! Great nails at a great price thank you Thank you babe. Cute nails 💖 Shop with her Now! I love all my sets I purchased this time. As always beautiful high quality nails and great prices! She ships fast and her lives are such a layed back chill vibe!! Tysm Jewell 💕 Love my nails , will be back definitely 💯💯💯🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽💙💙 Love love will be back definitely , I love her shows , deals and personality 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽💙💙 Great seller and the nails as always. Thank you so much! Great seller and the nails as always. Thank you so much! Great seller and sales as always! Excellent high quality nails at great prices..don't sleep she's a terrific seller. Beautiful I love them all and will be at every show 💙💙 great quality nails for a great price!! thank you so much 🖤💕 Thank you so much love 🩷🩷🩷 Thank you so much love for my nails!!! I love them all 🩷🩷