Évaluations (8 965)Amazing seller with great deals and an amazing vibe. Great host. Great stream. paid $9 for a penny, I understand thats the game/risk but I'm not that lucky prob will stick to other channels. A++ seller, fast shipping, great value! Mike always delivers entertaining games at some of the best value you will find on the app. Let’s go!! Fun games great music & always a good time! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Amazing streamer better person. Thank you brother 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Boooooomski thank you Mike as always 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 One of the best to do it! Mike provides
Cheap games with fire hits without breaking the bank. A++++ Don’t listen to disgruntled reviews that come from people who get spoiled by this good streamer then have a rough show or 2 and jump ship. Do your own research I can tell you
That Mikes games are always a blast to play in. What do expect for a 6 or 7.00 game! You can’t have it both ways. Appreciate you Mike. If I could give negative numbers I would. Worst host on what not so far. Was shipped a bunch of Pennie’s and when I told him I didn’t get my silver I won he just started not his problem. Wow bro, what a bunch of lies and if anybody believes this, that knows me, they know you are doing nothing but lying you’re upset because I want to cancel your orders at The. You spent too much money after I told you not to until the other people help participate you didn’t wanna listen and now this is their way of trying to get even after you lost in a game. I know it you know it we all know it anyways have a great day by the way I like mayonnaise. Still waiting for my shipment!! Great streamer fast shipping highly recommended Didn’t send me the product I won in the game. This is the second time I got fucked by this guy. Was still waiting on my other order and when the one before this one showed up the silver was not silver it was aluminum. This order the gold or the silver hasn’t showed up either. This guy is a con. Oh wow Jeramy what a complete fucking lie just because I wouldn’t accept your cancellations now all of a sudden I’m a con artist and you’re not receiving your items. I hope whoever reads this goes through the other reviews and look at all the other positive ones that you gave to me over the years seems like a complete childish move, but what to expect from most people i.e. U makes me feel bad forever hooking your ass up with anything extra in the past I’m so happy that you can never be a part of my stream again, lying con artist piece of of work don’t you go make me a sandwich