Évaluations (317)Perfect and quick shipping!!! Will be bookmarking future shows. Awesome seller with great cards! Thanks so much for the exeggutor, I love it! 11/10
Always a pleasure getting these boxes 🥰 yall please check out this stream!! if you haven’t you’re missing out!! sweetest seller with the sweetest deals!! I will forever love getting these packages. she always takes care of my cards 🥰🔥🤘 ty hun🍀 Thank you so much for everything! Everything came in perfectly! Awesome streamer right here! Got here even quicker than expected!! I always enjoy the streams I join and she’s just an awesome person!! As always 1000x out 10. she always takes amazing care of my cards she takes amazing care of my packaging so nothing moves even when I have 100 items everything stays so perfect 🥰 she always takes care of her supporters no matter what and im great full for that 🤘🔥 you wanna trustworthy shopping experience this is where you need to come this is why I always come back 🥰🤘 if yall aren’t following and buying from cryssi.. well i’m just not sure what you’re doing with your whatnot life 👀👀👀 Thank you so much for the package! Cryssi is one of the best streamers out there and truly cares for her customers and viewers of her stream! She wrote a personalized note on the packing slip and added a few extras when she didn’t have to. Truly, thank you for that. Can’t wait to watch your next streams!Thank you so much for the review 💗 Your words really mean a lot and brighten my day! You are so very welcome 🙏 🤗 I am glad to hear that you were happy with your package. Reviews like these are what encourages me to keep going💗 Look forward to seeing you in the next streams 😀 thank u so much appreciate you guysAbsolutely love reading and seeing your reviews puts a smile on my face! 💓☀️ thank you guys so much and you guys literally made my day 💗 ❤️ You are so very welcome! Truly happy to hear that we made your day! 💓 😭😭😭 HOLY FREEBIES YOU ABSOLUTE SWEETHEART, thank you SO MUCH 😭❤️❤️❤️It really brightens my day to read your reviews! ☀️💓 i feel like i can literally never say enough about how absolutely incredible this seller, her stream and her family are. She constantly goes out of her way when packaging and ensures everything arrives perfect. i can never sing her praises enough 😭❤️That is so kind of you! We definitely try our best! 💓 Amazing cards and givvys! Amazing streamer! thank u appreciate you guys so much 💓 10/10 Always recommend 🤘🔥 every package feels like christmas morning, if you haven’t bought from cryssilynn - you NEED to Amazing show!! 🤩 Great selection, great prices and even better host! Tune in and you won't be disappointed! What more can I say? Amazing streamer, amazing deals, amazing packaging and shipping. MUST FOLLOW ! FOLLOW ! Follow! Always pure genuine vibes here ❤️Thank you so much!! 💖 Not only are you an awesome mod keeping the stream running smooth, but you bring the absolute best vibes every time! So happy you loved the packaging and deals—thank you for all the love and support! 🔥✨"💖 Having you in the community and helping out in stream means everything to me. See you in the next live! 🥳 this package was a 10000x/100%. I want to thank you for packaging everything so nicely it was a fun surprise bc it was almost little blind bags. I knew what i was getting but it put in that packaging made it a new surprise all over again opening it with my son lol 🥰🥰 he said "mommy can you tell your friend thank you so much for my surprise card" then ran to get his binder 🥰🔥 thank you so much again its always a blast hanging out and bs. and the cards are very mint 10000x/100%🤘♥️Awe!! Omg!! That is such an amazingly awesome review! 😍😍💕I am so happy to hear how please you were with your package. I absolutely love that your son was so excited! Reading your review truly and honestly made my day!! Thank you so much. Tell your son "you're welcome" and that im so glad he loved his card!