Évaluations (2 264)Awesome seller! Super cute swimsuits! Got my package quickly. Packaged nicely and everything came as expected. Love the buyer's givvy I won. Amazing selection of swimsuits! Great purchase, fast shipping. Amazing as usual, and Omg the stickers are the best. 😂 Crystal is so sweet and kind and caring. Thank you for all the things!!! Really appreciate you and all my new cute swim!! 😘♥️ always an A++++++ seller! Thank you so much for the great bathing suit and especially my awesome sticker!! You're the absolute best!I do love your pronouns lol thank you girlie ! Seller is amazing, I loved her vibes and energy! Thank you for my goodies! 🤍Thanks girlie! Appreciate you! Love everything I've gotten from Crystal! She's the best! I put this on immediately and went to work! Love it! Crystal is amazing and gets great stuff!! Love hearing that! Thanks girlie! Beautiful items. As described. Highly recommend this seller. Fun to watch and tries to be very accommodating. 5 stars! So many amazing nails and supplies! Crystal never disappoints:-) one of the best sellers out there!!! ♥️ 💅🏻 Got the cutest outfits in this bundle - love love love!!!! Always the best deals too! ♥️ A favorite seller! C Always has great deals and extra goodies - never disappoints!!! Don’t ever hesitate to buy from her! The top thread was stuck in the zipper pack. I managed carefully to get it out between the teeth of the zipper. Dresses fit perfectly and glad I can share some of them with my mom. Thank you As usual…love my pieces!! 🧡🧡 Always great deals and perfect transaction! I LOVEEE THIS SUIT. Just as much as I LOVE this host🫶🏻 perfect as usual from this seller from shipping to the show to quality. LOVE LOVE LOVE ❤️ thanks girl🔥 Another amazing purchase from Crystal! Always the best packages are coming from her!