Évaluations (69 501)Perfect fast ship! Items packed well! First purchase and it was amazing! Fast shipping, phenomenal packing and the quality is impressive! Beautiful items packaged nicely and shipped fast. One of my favorite crystal shops on whatnot. Thank you for the giveaway also. You are always a blast, great materials and super cool givvys. Thank you so much. Took a while to get it. I think it was not shipped out until a week had passed and I messaged the seller. It went into status the next day that USPS had received the order. Someone from the company messaged me back and said it had shipped and didn't know why shipping status hadn't shown that as if it had gone out on time instead of a week later. But I received the item quickly after that packed well so I'm.happy enough. Just wish they could admit there was a mistake and it didn't ship out on time. Always something new to see! Beautiful crystals. Well packaged. Fast shipping! Beautiful crystals. Well packaged. Fast shipping! Great giveaway. Thanks so much I highly recommend this seller 👍
their customer service is amazing and second to none! The quality is consistently outstanding exceeding my expectations every time! Fast and secure shipping! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I highly recommend this seller 👍
their customer service is amazing and second to none! The quality is consistently outstanding exceeding my expectations every time! Fast and secure shipping! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I highly recommend this seller 👍
their customer service is amazing and second to none! The quality is consistently outstanding exceeding my expectations every time! Fast and secure shipping! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
every item nice quality, excellent packaging, quick ship time, will be back for more! I highly recommend! The price was right. Worth what I paid. such gorgeous pieces, thank you so much for the givvy! awesome packaging,,fast ship gorgeous items!!!! SUPER DUPER AWESOME PACKAGING AND LOCE ALL MY BEAUTIFUL TOWERS,ETC...THANK YOU The wing of One of the bird crystals was chipped. beautiful selections and fun to watch. Great product and great shipping! You’re wonderful!