Évaluations (634)AMAZING FOSSILS! Shipped fast and kept safe and sound as always! I cannot recommend him
Enough! Check out his wife too, she sells some awesome crystals love my fossils and my givvey thabk you very much fantastic givys!!! thank you Thank you so much for this stunning fossil, the rainbows are wild and it will make a fine addition to my collection, top notch, super fun stream!!!I am going to miss looking at that piece!!!! I love that it got a bew home though! ❤️ Always awesome stuff and packages super safe! everything is beautiful and was well wrapped thank you so very much Glad everything got there safely!
Thank you for your support! ❤️ Thank you for all the cool stuff! Great show and even better deals. Dont miss out. very cool teeth and fossil I won a giveaway and received an amazing little fish fossil! It is so detailed! Thank you so very much! 🩷🩷🩷Of course my friend! 💪
Hope to see you again! Excellent seller. The items are perfect and as described.
The auctions are fun and informative.
Items are packed perfect and arrived fast
Thank you Thank you so much! ❤️ Hope to see you again! Lots of new stuff here and on the way! 💪💪💪 teeth arrived damaged but at no fault of Jon, he's offered a replacement + upgrade and hes good for his word cant wait for the next things to get here!Of course! ❤️ Glad to have ya as part of the fam! ❤️ The grandkids had mixed reactions to the fossilized poop. 😁 Excellent specimen. And the gorgeous malachite/ azurite has been greatly admired. Tysm 🫶Awesome! Oh and yea coprolite is quite interesting! Ahahah Thank you its amazing I am glad you like it! ❤️ Thank you so much for all of my amazing items. I absolutely love all my Dino gems. I'm sending you a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review because that's how much I loved my purchases. ❤️🫶 10/10 thank you sir for the awesome stream and awesome fossils! Packaged well and shipped fast. Some of the coolest Giveaways on Whatnot