Évaluations (3 492)Hilarious show and best bang for your buck on WN. Dont think i got this in the mail but still love the shows and energy u bring to whatnot <3 Csd_precious_metals is hands down one of if not the best show on what not gentlemen has zero issue making things right he doesn’t care about the money he cares about his people he’s built and earned the community he drives I will be a returning customer whatnott protect this man at all cost
thank you I appreciate you 🙏 played, had fun, took a chance, fast shipping... Thank You !!! My package never arrived and I tried to reach out to the app and this seller almost a month ago but I got no help from either side. this was my 1st time in the room! wow talk about a good show with big hits! I was very happy with everything i won. I really love the 2011 ASE! GREAT HOST! SHIPPING WAS FAST! I WILL BE A REPEAT CUSTOMER! Always great games at the best prices on the app. Awesome host and a people’s person Thank you CSD!! Always a great time in your shows!! awesome givy, thank you so much! Above and beyond! Again, thank you very much. Exceptional!! Thank you very much. What an amazing seller!! He’s always kind to everyone and always has amazing deals! Thank you so much for everything!! 😊 should not say you are gonna give something away and then send a card saying I'm a loser.🤥 Thank you for the giveaway! Awesome streamer with exciting surprise sets!