Évaluations (1 623)Fast shipping and I got a freebie! Thank you! Yay!! Thank you sooooo much for my new Bath & Body Works Candles!! I am obsessed with this scent! Its my Wife & I’s favorite candle and we have been looking everywhere for it ❤️🔥❤️🔥 Thank you for packaging them so well & handling with care!! Also, thank you for the hand sanitizer! That was so kind of you 💙💙💙💙 Perfect item!!! Fast shipping. great service, great piece, so excited yo have something i always wanted and looking for another i would definatly recommend buying from this seller thank you so much !!! Packaged carefully and thank you for the hand sanitizer freebie!! As always great buying experience with Mr Curtis! I always appreciate the quick turnaround time and careful packaging. Thank you so much!! awesome.....will order again I love all my bath and body soaps! They were packed perfectly and arrived to me safely! Thank you so much! Curtis excellent customer service and shipped well Finally! I've been waiting to buy this set! Thank for the fast shipping and careful packaging! Absolutely perfect!! Wow! Great deal! Item was as described. It arrived quickly and was well packaged! Thank you! Packed very well! Love the item and the scent! Thanks, Curtis! love buying from this seller!! his prices are so fair especially on retired sets. 10/10 experience, will definitely be buying again from him in the future Appreciate the figs! Thank you! best seller to go through w candle purchases...very friendly and knowledgeable.... The packing was immaculate and the box arrived very safe and in fact looking fresh out the store! Thank you so much! Will definitely be ordering more from you sir! 🫡🫡 Beautiful shipping, box is immaculate and I’m stoked to have it here so I can finally build my other one! 😅 really appreciate you! Ohhhh mannn thank you so much Curtis! supperrrr excited! and shipping through UPS has definitely opened my eyes to a whole new game !! Trust worthy, responsive, recommended, 💯 authentic. Exactly what i ordered came perfectly packed..Glad it finally arrived! I appreciate your positive feedback. Very well packaged and fast shipping! Thank you! 😊