Évaluations (2 130)Items came fast, and were as described. very nice givvy giving them to my nephews I can't say enough about the products and their pricing. This is one of the best sellers on Whatnot. Thx Dailyhodgepodge. It's like opening Christmas gifts when your boxes arrive. Great product at such a reasonable price. You can never be disappointed with Dailyhodgepodge! Amazing assortment of products for such a reasonable price. Thank you!!! Received 3 boxes today. Beautifully packed, with very fast shipping. I can't wait to dive on and try all of the products. Great givy! Loved my purchase! Fast delivery. Love my products. So glad I found this seller. He is very knowledgeable of every products he sells. Shipping is very fast and neat. 100% I will recommend this seller to anyone. Love his shows Excellent as always. Fast shipping. Love the shampoo and conditioner ☺️ Amazing customer service !! Thank you for the givvy!!