Évaluations (297)Very good very fast shipp ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Hey appreciate the support 🙏 All cards arrived in good condition!Thank you for supporting the stream! 🙏 had lots of fun Appreciate you dropping by and showing support! 🙏 Congratulations on your big wins 💎💎💎💎💎 Fun, Cheap and interesting gamesAppreciate you supporting the stream 🙏 Awesome seller! Great cards Hey Thank you for supporting the stream. congrats on your wins 🏆 💎 I would recommend this seller a good person and it fun to see what you get from your spinHey thank you for the review! I appreciate you supporting the stream 🙏 great show and fast shipping I highly recommend purchasing and following this seller! I’m highly satisfied with my purchases! 5⭐️ SELLER ON WHATNOT🤯
5⭐️ BEING THE GOAT🔥
5⭐️ AMAZING STREAMS🤌🏾
5⭐️ BANGERS & PRIZES🏆
5⭐️ EVERYTHING 😤🐐
THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING AN AMAZING PERSON! CANT MISS OUT ON YOUR SHOWS THERES ALWAYS A BANGER TO CHASE 🤌🏾🔥 THANK YOUR FOR THE SNORLAX SLAB AS WELL🙏🔥Hey Ab I appreciate your support...Thank you for your kind words 🙏 🥹 I highly recommend following and purchasing from this seller! Extremely happy, i highly recommend following and purchasing from seller. I highly recommend following and purchasing from seller. Appreciate you dropping by and showing support 🙏 Amazing seller with an awesome stream and great deals! Everything arrived safely, and the little extras made my day. A huge thank you to your girls for the adorable dino sticker and the signed Fuecoco—it was such a sweet personal touch. You can really tell this is a family that cares about their community. I'll definitely be back!Hey appreciate the support 🙏 Im glad you enjoyed the girls package. They enjoyed the stream! Great cards in perfect condition thank you again
10/10 Definitely Recommend!!Thank you for dropping by! Appreciate the support 🙏 Danny always has the best packing and quickest shipping. make sure to catch a stream with his girls they're so adorable 🔥🔥🔥🤝Thanks for dropping by and showing support 🙏 Arrived fast and package was neat!Appreciate you the support!🙏 everything showed up so quickly with great care taken the cards came in well protected