Évaluations (214)Thank you!!! 😊 I love everything Bex's generosity and kindness always blows me away. She is an absolute gem and always has the best lives!! 💜💜💜 Love you! Thank you for the generous givvies, I love your shows they’re always so fun and your creative games keeps me binging your shows! Thank you so much I’ll always be back!!! Such an AMAZING custom Sonny! The cutest little pink raccon ever! Easily the best figure in my collection. Thank you SO much!!!!💖💖 Incredible sonny custom!! Bex is so creative and immensely talented! I feel honored to have her art in my collection. It’s so inspiring to see her vision come to life. She has a style all her own. Each piece has such personality! Grateful to know her! Bex is so incredibly talented!! Amazing customs! Fast shipping and packaged with so much care! Bex is such a talented and wonderful human! Her shows are really good time and you can tell she’s genuinely cares about her customers! I loved all my items and they shipped super fast if you haven’t already make sure you check her out! 🤩🫶 I absolutely love my collie gogo! Obsessed with his cuteness! Bex is just a lovely, talented, creative soul whose shows are so laid back and fun! I look forward to the next stream 💖 Stop by and Support Bex awesome stuff Thank you My darling Bex, your talent, creativity, and craftsmanship are truly beyond words. I feel so incredibly privileged not only to know you, but to call you a friend. Watching you share your beautiful work with the world is such a joy, and I hope you always keep creating and sharing your gift. I just know there are such big things ahead for you, and I couldn’t be more excited to see where your talent takes you. So proud of you always. 🫶🩷 If you aren't checking out Darling-Bex's shows, you are missing out!!! You won't find a more lovely and wonderful person on this app! I love my Suris and always have a great time in her shows 💜🐈⬛💜 Thank you for my goodies 😏😏😏😏 my goodies oh my goodies lol INCREDIBLE Sonny Angel customs ♥️ Bex, your talent is out of the world and I’m SO THRILLED I can put some of your art into my collection. Thank you my friend!!! fast and good packing. awesone unique products and great shows. Fun and funny sticker givvy pack as usual from Bex. lol. The funnest streams on the app! My gothic Ariel mermaid 🧜♀️ is beyond words. To say it’s beautifully perfect would be an understatement. With each piece she creates you can see the love and heart that goes into it. I’m truly blessed to own a little piece of Bex that will be with me always. Not to mention the Disneyland trips this little baby will accompany me on… lol. Luv you lots. Can’t wait to add more to the collection 💕 I LOVE my Zombie baby!! The details in person are so incredible to see. Thank you! So happy I was able to buy this.
Sweet seller and great packaging, fast shipping! love my sonnys angels from her. my daughter loves them. amazing seller She’s a witch! In the best way. Always pulling out the best stuff with a fun personality. Highly recommended seller. Bex is an amazing artist and person! This is my 3rd custom from her and they are so amazing! She a talented, sweet and funny! Her shows are so entertaining and she truly cares about everyone and wants everyone to feel welcome. I can’t wait to see what she creates next!! Bex is THE MOST wonderful, caring, selfless, kind, fun, thoughtful, and generous human being 💜 She always has the coolest figures and plushes that you probably won't find anywhere else. I absolutely LOVE my new water/ocean babies!! If you're a buyer reading this, you GOTTA check out one (or all lol) of Bex's shows! Thank you so much for this super thoughtful and generous givvy!!! Amazing seller and artist with a great variety of beans, figures and plush! And her customs are truly a piece of art! I highly recommend checking her out! Thank you again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️