Évaluations (313)Thank you so much so happy about my order💕💕, I will definitely be back again 🥰
Best scoops anywhere! Thank you so much! So happy you liked it! Tysm order arrived fast and was shocked at the giveysss I received. 10/10 highly recommend this seller🤎🤎Thank you so much! So happy you liked them, I appreciate you being in my show!! 🫶 Thank you so so very much for my giveaway freebies 💕🥰Thank you so much for hanging with us!! I appreciate you!! ♥️♥️ Dawn has amazing products and I love her scoops shows! You have to giver her a follow and check her shop out. Thank you so much for my scoops ❤️Yayy!! thank you so much!! ♥️♥️ Great price and so much Stuff!!! Love the scoops!!! Ty my love!!!! The best host! Love all!!! Highly recommended for great deals and fast shipping Than you so much! Enjoy your products! Hope to see you soon! amazing makeup. tysm!!I'm so happy you liked it and enjoy! Hope to see you back soon! wooo i love dawns scoops !! can’t wait for the next show, be sure to join and grab a scoop while you can!! ✨✨ Love everything!!! Ty for amazing deals. Love everything from Dawn. Ty for all my products and for being amazing. 😻 Host was the best her community was amazing got cute things for my wife this is the show to
Come for anything!!! Make up related great scoops!! like always. thank u 🫶🏼 Thank you! Fast Shipping! Really nice givvy! I'm so happy you liked it! Thank you so much for coming! Amazing seller, packaging is perfect and high quality. Recommend 100% W seller!! there was an issue with my order but she fixed it right away and gave me a few extras 🫶🏼🩷 can’t wait for the next show! sorry about that little mistake but I'm so happy you like everything and are happy! thank you so much!! Such an amazing seller with great deals! love her scoops. thank you for everything.Thanks love! you are amazing!! Got scoops package and other odds and ends. Found gold inside the scoops very fun! Will purchase again soon. So happy you like the scoops! can't wait for you to come back! 🥰 Wow, such great items in a scoop. Love it all Thank you Great bundles, very well packaged. Will certainly return to buy more, also very fast shipping! yayy, thank you so much, I appreciate you! I love all the stuff I got from dawn. They are worth of every penny 🥰🥰🥰 definitely will buy from her. Again
Thank you so much love! you're the best! 🥰🥰