Évaluations (863)Thank you so very much for your generosity! Nice I enjoy the label won’t be buying from you couldn’t even send the givey just a label great job Oh I’m sorry I didn’t see your message asking me to redo it or make it right. Ya know, humans and such. But instead you wanna act like a 5 year old because you didn’t get your sticker. Since you spent so much in the show I’ll hoo…. Ohhh wait. Givy goblin is mad. Cool beans bro ask for your refund you’ll get it. Outstanding Seller Fast Shipping 🐾 Always a good time in the show. Awesome Awesome Seller Fast Shipping and packages wrapped puuurrrfect 🐾 🐾 This is one awesome guy. He is in the top 10 shows. I love to watch his orders, arrive secure and in a timely manner very good seller. Has the best giveaways on Whatnot! Also for a small tip will show himself on camera and make all your whatnot fantasies come true!! Great seller, great buys. Awesome guy, really nice. Love the sticker Thanx. AWESOME SHOW AWESOME HOST Thank you for the half dollar & wheatie