Évaluations (27)Smells divine. Great price Super happy I was part of your huge raid blessing…. Congrats 🎉 ladies you deserve it!
Even more happy I chose to make a big luxury Parfum purchase. 100% authentic Good girl blush and YSL (I put on the good girl 12 hours ago and I can still smell it on my skin) for incredible deals.
PLEASE please please come and support these fabulous new sellers on what not!!
All the best to you both. XO 😘 Mika Leigh I definitely will be purchasing again. Shipping was fast and efficient and very much an authentic product. Everything was great and 100% authentic!!!!!! Her shipping is crazy fast I received everything in pretty much 2 days. Looking forward to making more purchases Thanks lil crazy. Great seller and good prices🤦🏽♂️ Exactly as shown great seller fast shipping great packing Everything was as advertised perfect in every way. I loved the packaging very professional. The Body cream is my favorite think I will get every bottle of cologne I have in the cream lol.
Nailed it like always FAST shipping as well!!! Nice size huge bottle of nostalgia for me! It was packaged nice and neat and came intact. Thank you so much!!!😊 Also shipping was fast! Thank you! The dress is ✨️✨️✨️beautiful 😍 Very comfortable slip on dresses Great to wear when running your errands. THANK YOU 🙏🏼 this is so perfect for the beach. I like that it's big and flowy oh and gorgeous packaging as well. Love to support small businesses!!! ❤️❤️❤️shipping was fast 💨 the deals were even better crazy fast shipping! thank you for the new goodies! Everything was well package! Even though this is my sister she still made me purchase through here lol please be sure to follow this account we will be selling more sand fog!!!