Évaluations (304)Great seller! Everything was exactly as described, communication was great, and the whole transaction went smoothly. Would absolutely buy from them again. Highly recommended! great seller fast shipping Great seller, great items- will always recommend!
Fast shipping and wrapped carefully Well packaged and shipped fast!! Packing needs to be done a little better. My stuff bounced around and almost everything was off the cards and loose. Disappointed as I am a collector and this could have been avoided if secured better.Hi Beth I send you a massage about the situation asking you what of the skylanders Superchargers going out of the card for remplace for you with no answer back i metión 100 times on the show the glue on the cards are going out because the year on the toys but I’m always open to serve and do my best for make my customer happy Thank you Dad loves it very much Amazing quality. They work. Enough said. 10/10! Fantastic purchase! Awesome deals and fast shipping! Not a trustworthy seller. I contacted seller on 2 Dvds and 1 bluray that were unplayable due to scratches. I attempted to work with him directly through Whatnot. He asked if I preferred a refund or other media to replace. I asked for a refund, seemed simpler. After that no more communication from seller, I asked Whatnot to get involved now I'm passed my window. Its not worth trying to be fair and work with the seller, he will just delay you past the window of opportunity and ghost you. Not a trustworthy seller. bad packing. no vubble wrap. broken items. wanted to substitute with Pokemon cards. missing items Arrived perfect and very fast shipping, thank you 😊 the record i received was scratched and unable to play because of some type of film (glue)or something on the record ,will not buy from again. shipped records and cds in horrible packaging, no bubble wrap just in a cardboard box saran wrapped 100 times . received, was abit disappointed no bubble wrap was used.