Évaluations (100)Solid streamer! Excellent cards! Must follow!diamondking_breaksVendeur
Thanks grumpy!!! Secure Packaging, Fast shipping, Really cool youngster with a love of the hobby!! I'll definitely be a regular customer! diamondking_breaksVendeur
Thanks!!! You’re a great seller too hope to see you next!!!🔥🔥🔥 Thank you for the smooth and easy transactions
diamondking_breaksVendeur
Thanks hope to see you in my breaks!! Great show and great cardsdiamondking_breaksVendeur
Thanks ranger hope to see you again!!! Rlly good very happy with the break and will be coming back in Rlly good will be coming back in! What else can I say! Perfect transaction!!! Awesome show! Big hits always! Thanks for the cardsdiamondking_breaksVendeur
Great buyer Ty for popping into my show Super secured shipping!!! Thanks!
Fun break and some great cards too!!!! I never received itdiamondking_breaksVendeur
Package was delivered on May 14th at 12:07… I mean what else can he do!!! Not only were the cards shipped when expected, but they were both sleeved (there weren't even any hits). Also, he had great prices and some of the best convo. 💯💯💯 all the way. would recommend. awesome shipping, came with tracking, no plain white envelope, and the price was practically priceless 👍 Awesome break at great prices. Keep it up, you're gonna go far.