Évaluations (969)one of my faves. Great customer care, fun, great clothing. love ❤️ Beautiful dress(; Thank you Again! My favorite show!!!!! Thank you 😊 🙏 💓 Thank you for my package! Love your stream! WE LOVE DIA!! GREAT PURCHASES...SWEET...FUN...ENERGETIC...SHIPS FAST...AND SUPER KIND...WILL BUY AGAIN...ALWAYS Love your shows omg
I’ll always be back! Another perfect purchase with my absolute favorite seller! Thank you so much, Dia. I love everything yet again. I adore all my clothes. Appreciate you. Very happy with my purchases !
girl love your shows and all the things you have amazing shipping time and cant wait for more 💕✨️ Always unique and fun show and items!!🥰 Obsessed with everything! Sweet host! My vest was missing beads in several places which wasn’t mentioned but the other two items I got were great love this top♡ and your shows 🦋✨️ Dia, you are the absolute best! Another beautiful batch of clothes that look great and feel great on. And I will forever treasure my adorable little fairies. Thank you so very much! I love them!!! God bless you always, sweet friend!
These silk dresses are amazing! Favorites in my closet forever. Love everything again and my kitten loves his new blanket too. Dia, you’re the best! You are so sweet thanks for still giving me that shirt🙂↔️🤍 Seamless transaction beautiful clothes! Thank you! Another lovely purchase! Thank you, my friend. I love everything again. Perfect seller! Always happy when I get package! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️