Évaluations (1 658)Very happy with all five of my items! So many amazing Coach hangtags from this awesome seller!! I will definitely be back for more! ❤️ First time purchase. Thank you. Call outs were just as described. Definitely will buy again from this seller. She is one of my favorites!! if you wanna start your day with a smile on your face, then this is the seller for you!! she has some great items. Bookmarkmark and follow you will not be disappointed!!! Love my new bag I will definitely order again ten out of ten very pretty givy fun seller. always amazing items including a givvy, tysm Absolutely loved all handbags ordered! Thank you!! Love all of my purchases!! Such great items at an amazing price! 💕 WOW…. I bought a “project” Tori Burch wallet….turns out it’s beautiful! I will use it exactly as it is! If you aren’t in Diner’s shows what are you even doing with your life? This girl is 🔥🔥🔥🔥. Love her shows! Great bags and wallets and jewelry Thank u Donna! Ur one of my very fav WN sellers! 🤗💗💗🤗 I just can’t with this! The green is so wonderfully vibrant and wow, the scarf….its just on point! cute item! thank you so much!! Was not shown callouts on bag during live. Inside has some rips in fabric and hardware shows lots of wear. However, the ripped inside was shown in posted pictures. I didn’t see pictures until after purchase. I would not have bid if callouts were shown during live.
Givey won was nice and mirror gift given was generous from seller. I will admit, I have buyers remorse with this purchase. I should have looked at pictures, but live raid trains go so fast.My apologies for rushing and not showing the wear in fabric inside. I post photos of entire bag in listing in case i miss or forget something and I did forget to show. Raid trains are fast but I should have directed people to look at photos as well when I pin the item I am running. I wish you had reached out to me first and we would have worked this out. again, I apologize for rushing and failing to show in Live what was in photos. I received my beautiful Michael Kors hat, Michael Kors necklace and 2 amazing buyers gifts. Loved the show and her energy. Can’t wait to be a part of the next show. Thank You