Évaluations (1 697)Legend!Takes one to know one! If you don’t follow JonesJos3009 tap his name, follow & bookmark his shows…. Also pro tip, if he does a trust the host auction, do yourself a favor and bid that auction as high as you can afford. Thank me later very cool peace dollar in a necklace 🔥🔥Thank you! Can’t beat those deals, see you on the next live! Always amazing really knows how to run a show and takes care of the audience… thank you for everything (even though I’m only there for the Giveaways)🤪🤪Bro you got 7oz of 🔥🔥🔥 silver! Anyone need custom painted silver art, hit up JabNumber1 ☝️he’s my WhatNot day 1 homie Absolutely 💯 amazing!! Only 1/4 as amazing as KittysKollectibles 🙌 one day I’ll get close to her greatness 🙏 Fast shipping and great products. Thanks for the Givvy!! I have no words! Kind and generous soul right here! Don’t hesitate, friends. Be sure to bookmark all his shows. He’s blessing us with rare opportunities and often has items you don’t normally see! He is the 💣 dot com 🙏🏼🫶🏼👊🏼 #hustleharder
💜🧜🏼♀️Same goes for MermaidAngelCrafts ☝️💯 look at her shop and swipe up some deals, message here for a custom order! Thank you for the awesome givy! 🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫
Break out the Beaver CoinsI gotta crazy Beaver Bar you might want on my next live! 🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫🦫 Great Seller, Fast shipping! Thank you DJ for the great deals!!!!!!!👊🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🚮🙌 follow trashman76! he handled it! best of the best!One of the OG WhatNot queens right there folks! 👆 Mama_Goose 🙌 if you’re new to WhatNot she is a must follow! Fast Shipping... Item as described.... Thank You!!!Thank you EasyMoney1976! 👊 🫡 I am so grateful for the giveaway I won from this amazing seller and man. This man will give you an education on everything he runs in a fun way. He is a honest man that will never lie to you, so you can always buy with confidence. Thank you again DJ
Thank you Gator Daddy 👊 looking forward to seeing y’all at the FUN show 😎. WhatNot peeps follow @MakeCoinCollectingGreatAgain Awesome show and great at teaching us about the products CHIVES!!! Thank you brother 🙌 Thank you sir LFG!!! NightSky69 thank you for joining my stream 🫶 Very honest seller !! Bookmark and follow him !! Appreciate you GrampaStacks! 🙌 make sure yall follow Grampa too! .•:*¨¨*:•. Perfect Seller .•:*¨¨*:•. 5 Stars .•:*¨¨*:•.Thanks!..•:*¨¨*:• A++++++If you’re not following Vault_and_valor_emporium do yourself a favor and touch his profile here in this review and check out his streams! ⬆️ Oh my GOD you are amazing If I could be 50% as amazing as Jab than I will consider myself lucky 🙌. 🫶🫵 no Diddy 😅 Always a great show, thanks DJ. Bigman 💪 thank you brother