Évaluations (1 794)Glad to see you back Dave, great deals still! Fast shipping and nice cards ty . All cards as described, A++++++++++++ Seller! Will continue to buy from Seller. Thanks again! great cards and delivered packaged very secure. good stuff quick shipping This dude is the truth! He is straight forward and funny to be on stream with. He has a super nice pace for sales and has cards all day long!!! And he does a lot of fun bundles and requests. Even if he doesn’t have time to take requests he will definitely be putting stuff up that you want to bid on. I can’t even go on his stream anymore unless I intend to but something because even if I’m not wanting to buy anything as soon as I’m in his stream I’m hitting that yellow button over and over. Hahaha don’t hesitate to hop in and start purchasing! Good looking cards and great shipping!! Arrived packaged great! Excellent experience All cards as described, A++++++++++++ Seller! Will continue to buy from Seller. Thanks again! All cards as described, A++++++++++++ Seller! Will continue to buy from Seller. Thanks again! All cards as described, A++++++++++++ Seller! Will continue to buy from Seller. Thanks again! All cards as described, A++++++++++++ Seller! Will continue to buy from Seller. Thanks again! "⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️" Highly recommended seller!! A+++ stream!!! Thank you so much for the givy!!! Packaging was perfect!!! Highly recommend