Évaluations (18 782)love it going to put onour jean jackets The items that I received are absolutely irreplaceable. They are so cute. The imagination that you could have with all of these items is amazing thank you like always love you.
Amazing products! Love your shows! Fabulous!!! I love everything. The pendants are beautiful, and the shipping was fabulous! Everything is beautiful and very securely packed, great show as well! Thank you so much! Great items with great quality! Quick shipping! These are even cuter in person Thank you so much Beautiful beads! Love all your things! Thank you! Everything is absolutely Beautiful! Thanks Donna! You're da best! Super fast delivery 😁 Love the chip beads! Beautiful and a large strand. Great seller Donna has beautiful things and she has a wonderful personality!
She is always wanting to make sure that you are happy! She is the best! Awesome items. Always enjoy your shows!! Such a great seller. Love all my purchases! Great value. Well packed shipping and efficient. Nice offerings! Fast shipping! Always such fun stuff here!! 👍👍 I loved your fabric show so much! Thank you!
-Steensoup
@lomonicophotography Amazing selection! Packaged with care. Fast shipping. Thank you so much! Great quality items at a great price! Thank you! Great purchase, great seller! As always, everything is beautiful! Thank you Dona! I always enjoy your shows 💕💕💕💕