Évaluations (116)Great dude and easy deals! Thanks again brother! What of the most amazing dudes on this app, shipped quickly and securely. Will definitely buy from him again Total Goat! 🐐 🔥🫡 don’t miss Donwar’s stream! ☘️ 5/5 stars great seller amazing prices fast shipping easy to work with. I even had a mess up on my end I thought was his at first without hesitation offered to fix it. ( then realized I was mistaken on my end) very fast responses and worked it out so want to shout out that and will definitely continue doing business and will be back !!!Thanks legend, appreciate it! Card came super quick and even threw in a extra royalty autograph 🔥🔥Appreciate the support! 🙌🏼 Perfect… shipping was fast perfectly packaged and protected. exactly what I ordered Great cards and great shipping! Quick shipping and fire cards 🔥🔥 great streamer, quick shipping, reliable Arrived safe and sound thanks Really great cards and awesome packaging thank you Appreciate you brother 🤜🏼🤛🏼 Amazing dude and a trust worthy great seller. I highly recommend. Everything was perfect great shipping very well protected during transit, product was spot on. Nice, appreciate the support! Great experience buying!!! will to work with you on pricing, ships fast & secure A++++ experience would recommend and will purchase again!!!.!!!.!!!. Pleasure doing business with this seller. make sure you drop him a follow. Quick and in mint condition