Évaluations (269)Was a great show had a blast got everything perfectly shipped quality cards and I like the auctioneer Double B puts on one of the best shows on this app. He’s honest and very kind. Orders arrive in great condition and packed very nicely. When I grow up I want to be just like him. He is truly one of the last great American hero’s and I think I love him Awesome. Even threw in a couple extra of my. I really appreciate it. Thanks Guys great show thanks for giving Thank you!! Appreciate the bonus in the box!! GBR! Quick shipping, great seller, fun envelope game! Amazing seller. Exactly as advertised lots of great cards to be had. Thanks! Great cards. Fast shipping. Thank you! One of my absolute favorite sellers on Whatnot! Thank you for the givvy bro!! Really enjoyed your show. Thanks for the extras especially the Bo Nix College card I really appreciate it. Top notch Streamer highly recommend thank you!! quality cards, fast shipping & great stream for singles. Amazing seller and awesome cards. I 100% recommend double_b. Also follow his sons stream, it’s an amazing atmosphere and great family of stream. Thanks for the amazing cards and deal my friend. 10/1000 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Fast shipping, good packaging, Fun stream. Love the autograph card came fast and protected 👍 Love what i got will buy more ahead. fast shipping great deals This guy is one of the most laid back streamers on Whatnot. Great Cards and Atmosphere for sure!!!