Évaluations (1 491)Thank you 😊 fast shipping perfect packaging!!!🔥🔥🔥 I don’t understand every buy I buy books from they all put it in bags and board. I got three books no bag no board actually four I forgot to put that one extra one that you put in different package whenever buy anything from you ever again You where told I was out of bags and boards plus they where $3 books placed in bubble wrap very carefully and I used board to make sure the boxes where sturdy. Thank you for the review Thanks for the great books AMAZING TRUSED SELLER!!! DONT MISS A SHOW!! Great experience! The comic books arrived exactly as described, was packaged securely, and was well protected during shipping. Very happy with the purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommended!
Enjoyed the stream thank you for the deals!! Beans is one of those sellers that’s hard not to come back to. Always a great time hanging out in his shows, and he’s got some amazing deals! Check out my guy 🫘 A+++ seller. Always a good time in stream and greats stealz and dealz!!!! Thank you for fast shipping and comics in perfect shape!!! Stoked to have these in my collection, and thank you so much for the free book too 🤩! Fun show thank you!!! Amazing person ! Will definitely buy from again! comic i got was minty af! Definitely in the PC for good! love my purchase. The best in the game! Always exceeding expectations. Hit up Beans for them deals!! Shipped fast and well packaged! Beans is the best ! My books came in carefully packaged and even hooked me up with a few more comics i had no idea about. He’s always looking out for people! Check him out you won’t regret it🔥 Very well packaged and shipped fast! Will do business with again! Thanks for the steals and deals. Awesome comics. Love them 100/10 Beans is a really cool and generous guy! Great experience. Dope comics!! thank you for grear transaction Great package.. amazing seller.. thank you Everything arrived perfectly packed.