Évaluations (230)I loved everything I purchased!! Items as shown and described. Packaged extremely well and super fast shipping. Thanks! Everything was packed top notch! Amazing seller. Will visit again Great show!!! Amazing seller!!!
Products just as described and packaged with great care. Awesome seller. Will purchase from Drew again. very good products at a very good price ! class act all the way ! everything except one package that got canceled..other then that im satisfied As always Drew is the best Shipped really quick. Was exactly what was ordered Items were described as preowned but could easily pass as brand new. Would definitely recommend this seller. This is my 2nd purchase from him. He interacts well with the chat and for the extra mile to look for what sizes you need. Great seller. Quality products! Thank u
Great items and fast shipping
excellent seller, great product fast shipping, goid packaging. 7 stars if I coukd give. Another great experience! Very happy customer! Great seller! Highly recommend!! Very nice shirt. The attention to the packaging is amazing!Thank you hope to see you again next week. Quality clothing for big guys who like style. Super fast shipping! Very nice shirt thank you Drew As always with Drew fast delivery and absolutely top quality Thank you. I just pickup a shirt yesterday that I think has your name all over it. Lol! Very happy with my items! Shipped very fast! Thank you! Glad it all worked for you! It’s beautiful thank you so muchGlad you liked it. Thanks for the review! Always top notch clothing and lighting fast shipping. The best! Could not be happier with this seller. He’s wonderful. Thank you 🙏