Évaluations (566)the 2 cloche / domes were plastic. Very nice items! We'll packaged and fast shipping! Very well packaged and as beautiful as it was in the package! Great seller ! Thank you ! Absolutely the fastest shipping ever ! And I love my items! Thank you so much! I’ll be back!
Enjoyed purchasing from this lovely momma daughter duo! Everything was wonderful! Thank you!!!! Absolutely better in person!! Carefully packaged with fast shipping. Thank you! Thank you sooo much! Made my day! I love all my stuff! Thank you again 😊 Beautiful picture and frame, love this seller! Perfectly packaged for safe delivery. Thank you! 🫶🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 I absolutely love my platter and can't wait to use it I love my items thanks so very much 🫶🏻Yay we’re so happy you love your picks! 🍊 Wonderful gals, funny and entertaining. Thank you xoxo 😀Thank you so much for hanging out with us we loved getting to know you and can’t wait to catch up in your show! 🍊 Thank you for the givvy! Love recipe cards and flower seeds!!Thank you so much we are so grateful for you! 🍊 Packed perfectly and arrived fast!Yay so glad to have you apart of the pickin’ club! 🍊 Love all of it! Only complaint, can one of you come and put the bundles back together? 😳😆Yay so glad to have you apart of the pickin’ club! 🍊 I wish we could come help style the bundles but we are confident you will create your own beautiful piece! 💜 I got my goodies today!! You sent me the card with one of my favorite lighthouses on it!! Loved the giveaway as well. New flowers for the garden next year!Yay so glad to have you apart of the pickin’ club! 🍊 This package with the gorgeous onyx candle stick and the wonderful wooden goose arrived today. They are both even better in person. Yay so glad to have you apart of the pickin’ club! 🍊 I am very happy with my purchase. Packed the very best and wonderful communications. Thanks for being so kind. Yay so glad to have you apart of the pickin’ club! 🍊 Thank you! I love it!!🥰 Yay so glad to have you apart of the pickin’ club! 🍊 Sweet givy! Thanks 😊🐝Thank you for hanging out with us! 🐝🍊 Nice piece and fast delivery. Yay so glad to have you apart of the pickin’ club! 🍊