Évaluations (44)I absolutely love buying from dripoverkicks always get my packages on time . Very nice and communicative when putting on shows can’t wait for the next one . Great pricing too.
Thank you!! Perfect for my J’s. Will buy again for sure. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The real 🐐 buy with 1000% confidence Great pickup. Great price. I got a crazy steal on these shoes. Prebid and walked away. The shoes are dope, and decently comfortable. I didn’t even realize they were baseball shoes. 😂 just loved the colors. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 🔥🔥 shoes fun stream thanks Great service with fast shipping item is better than described
5 star all around seller! 🔥🔥🔥 stream love the kicks Fast shipping, perfect! 🔥 I absolutely love buying from dripoverkicks. My packages are always on time , and my merchandise is always amazing can’t wait to purchase more ! Great seller with great vibes and items! Very Fast shipping! Dont miss out on a 🔥🔥 stream!!🙏 Unreal sneakers and the best sellers! Thank you so much for all the sweet gifts ❤️❤️ Great seller even better deals💯 Really fast shipping and a great deal on the shoes. Thank you so much for the business!!!!! Great guy, great business He came thru again with some great feet pics! If you haven’t ordered yours yet you are missing out!!! Amazing deals, great streamer, and incredible selection on the best drip and kicks out there!!! I hope he starts streaming soon so we can get the deals live!!! Again! He came thru with some nice feet pics! Good price on shoes! Great streamer! And great human being! Great prices!!! Great service!!! Sexy seller! He will send feet pics with all purchases!!