Évaluations (14 581)Another awesome package arrived today. These folks have got it going on. If you're not following them yet you're definitely missing out.Thanks again Drip crew. Thank you so much for the giveaway! I love your jewelry and shows!!! Beautiful pendant thank you. Amazing business and even more amazing people 🥰. My items even better in person. This is so fun and cool and the only one there is so I’m glad to have it!! great seller would definitely buy from again!! The pictures and camera didn't do it justice. This is ridiculously amazing beautiful drip Thank You❤️💍💧 Love the Aquarius pendant. Thank you. This young man is a gem of a person, and I love my jewelry. Mary his assistant is also such a wonderful person. She also there to assist to answer any and all of your questions. My jewelry is always packed so nicely. Thank you 🙏 ❤️ Love this Scottish brooch! This is a besutiful bell pendant and the vintage style is what I love about it. Dripvsult has some unique jewelry that I love. Best seller on whatnot. Very generous giveaways too! 🌸🩵🌸 Gorgeous David Yurman exquisite onyx/diamond flex cuff bracelet!
I can fully trust the authenticity of this DY masterpiece only with the DripVault.
Thank you for offering it for sale. I will treasure its beauty and elegance forever. 💗 Absolutely beautiful, thank you! ❤️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thanks so much for the givey appreciate you and all you do. was even my birth stone. amazing show Oh, my. I have wanted a large kunzite for so long. It's gorgeous 😍. Thanks I love my charm! Drip Vault is amazing! Amazing jewelry! Excellent packaging!