Évaluations (331)I loved everything, and your shipping is super fast. Thank you for the amazing goodies! Everything was well packaged. Fast shipping and everything was perfect! Thank you for the deals READ THE REVIEWS!!!! I wish I had listened to the MANY negative reviews left and how she responded to those reviews. I recieved SIX USED products. The liquid blushes were literally crusty with product everywhere. Multiple boxes had damage to them - ripped boxes, torn & squished boxes bc of how she shipped (not well), sticker residue with hair and dirt stuck to it 🤢, which she never disclosed. She claimed I was "too picky". I have been a beauty seller for a long time and would never send people very obviously used products and gross boxes. I don't think disclosing that is asking for too much. Like the other reviews have said she is extremely rude and not helpful when addressing your concerns. please shop elsewhere and save yourself a headache!6 USED products?! Man, those video receipts showing brand-new, perfectly packaged products were way off then, huh? For the record, I’ve never sold a used beauty product. I DO however shop clearance, so packaging sometimes has normal shelf wear. That’s resale & a large part of why you can buy a $32 product for $4. As for my “many” negative reviews, only 4/322 are negative. I’m no math whiz, but I’m fairly certain 318 > 4. Your review only makes me more confident that your expectations don’t align with resale. But I hear Sephora has excellent lighting & PRISTINE packaging. Thank you so much for the deals! Your show was very entertaining to watch! 😂 I believe you and I would be besties if we lived next door to each other 😊 I will be back to shop for more! I hope you enjoyed your weekend getaway with your daughter! ❤️See, THIS is how it starts. 😂 You come for the deals, stay for the chaos & next thing you know we’re besties and I’m asking when we’re going to brunch. Thank you, friend!! This made my whole day. ❤️ Thank you, they were perfect No ma’am, THANK YOU. “They were perfect” is exactly what I want to hear when that package lands. Now come back so I can enable you some more. 😂 I wasn’t going to leave a review but this seller blocked me w/o replying (guilty much?) which proves my point more she is selling counterfeits Kayali perfumes. I saw same reviews stating she had counterfeits after the fact I purchased and had to SCROLL all the way day to see these 1 star reviews. Issue was resolved via WN customer service. I truly thank them. It was so bad the “Kayali perfume” letters/wording/spacing wasn’t even correct or the color of the actual perfume. My boys smellz purchase was the ONLY legitimate item. Also, not only counterfeit but she sent the incorrect scent. She stated it took 6 weeks to receive these “kayalis” and she opened some “just to make sure”…make sure what? You sell, make a profit on fake hazardous items? I messaged her first thinking she didn’t know maybe it was fakes, and she may need to change her supplier. Nope, I get blocked and no reply. Again, she knew wtf she is doing. hope I help someone from not buying these special “kayalis”. I get why the packaging made you question the perfume. But I’ve spoken with the vice president of Kayali distribution, and packaging alone can’t tell you whether it’s authentic. There isn’t one foolproof way to check, which is exactly why this stuff is so hard to catch. So going from “the lettering looks off” to “she knew she was selling fakes” is a pretty big leap, and honestly, a personal insult. I would never knowingly sell a counterfeit product.You got a full refund. I blocked you because I could tell another conversation wasn’t going to change your mind. Blocking someone is a boundary, An amazing assortment of goodies from Dr Sarah !! Love catching her shows and getting my goodies Okayyy, so you understand the assignment. 😂 Come for one goodie, somehow leave with six. It’s basically science. Thank you, sis!! I LOVE having you in my lives. Dr Sarah is the sweetest !! Love the show & her products Now don’t go ruining my reputation telling people I’m sweet. 🤫 Seriously though, I adore you. Thank you for always hanging out with me & supporting my little corner of chaos! Such a fun seller with awesome deals!Listen, if we’re not laughing AND getting entirely too much stuff for entirely too little money, what are we even doing here?! Thank you, sis!! Amazing sellerrrr 💗It’s the extra R’s for me. That’s how I know you meant it. Thank you, babe!! I absolutely love having you around! One of my best purchases, love the blush and perfect shade, super fast shipping and great deals. A perfect blush shade AND a good deal?! Girl, that’s basically the beauty equivalent of finding money in an old purse. 😂 So glad you love it!! EVERYTHING HERE IS FAKE! These are counterfeit products! Unfortunately, there isn't a 0-star rating because that's what this seller deserves. Six days ago, I bought five Kayali perfumes, which, for those of us who know about perfumes, is a very well-known brand. Before buying them, I asked if they were authentic, to which she replied, "Yes, totally authentic." When they arrived at my house, first of all, this woman clearly has no idea about perfumes. She doesn't even know how to wrap her expensive products properly, so one of the perfumes arrived completely broken. But the worst part was when I scanned the perfumes with the authenticity code, and it said that ALL THE PERFUMES ARE FAKE. So please, don't buy perfumes here. It's not worth buying from someone who lies and isn't loyal, and on top of that, she blocked me so I couldn't say anything.Hmm. Well, that’s definitely one version of the story. Here’s my takeaway: you got 5 full-size Kayalis at an amazing price. One broke in transit. I apologized, helped with the claim, and offered a FULL refund, no questions asked. Then, I blocked you because, quite frankly sis, we are very different vibes. But it is weird how different that story sounds when context is included, huh? Buuuut I will admit…your version? Much more theatrical! The CAPS LOCK, the seven exclamation points…I mean, you really sold it.
Well done, friend, well done.
Now, you go have the day you deserve. Love my purchase! Ty so much! fake perfume sprayOops. You misspelled “great” Obsessed 💗 has so many bangers and packaging is top tier 🎉So many bangers & packaging is top tier” might need to go on my business cards. 🤩 Thank youuu!! Come back anytime. I clearly support your excellent financial decisions. 😂 AMAAAAAZING SELLER!The number of A’s tells me you REALLY mean it. 😂😂 I adore you for this. Thank you, friend!! 💗 Great products, great seller! Thanks so much!!! What a fun show and fun person! Everything arrived perfectly and fast! Extremely knowledgeable in her products and great with customer care. Definitely will be shopping with again! 5 Stars!Okay, this one made me smile BIG. 🥹 I’m just out here oversharing beauty knowledge, making questionable jokes & finding y’all deals. Thank you for noticing the care behind it all. Come hang out with me anytime! Perfect order. Shipped fast and everything as described ❤️❤️Perfect order + fast shipping + exactly what you expected = my love language. Thank you, sis!! Now we just have to find you something else you absolutely do not need but must have immediately! Definitely great prices and products 😁 Good products + slightly irresponsible prices. That’s pretty much my business model. Thank you, friend!! Great products and fast shipping!Because once you buy it, I need it OUT of my house & headed to yours before I convince myself to keep it. 😂 Thank you so much!!