Évaluations (105)Omg I love it and the givey stop it. Thank you love you girl Best seller on whatnot 🫶🏽 THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING SISSY✨❤️ My girl! Ily so much! If you haven’t shopped with chass yet bookmark all her future shows!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ LOVE LOVE LOVE everything she has! Best seller ever! And her packaging is always nice! ☺️🫶 The best seller with the best products. Fun show! Great items for a great price! Wonderful seller. Can’t wait for her next show 🖤Thank you so much! Hope to see u again💗 Fastest package I've ever received! Less than 24hrs?! Love my items and the extra treat was so sweet! Thanks girl! Hoping you have more shows in the near future!! Awe thank you babes! I appreciate you! 🩷🩷 thank you for hanging out with me and supporting 😍 BEST SELLER IN THIS APP HANDS DOWN ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😂😂😂 noo you are!!! That’s not a lie🩷😘 10/10 baybeeeeee!!! ILY❤️ Always adding extra goodies! ♥️♥️Heidi!! Thank you for your continuous support and purchases💜 I appreciate you 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Love! Yayy!!! I’m so happy you loved it! I appreciate you🫶🏻💜 You are amazing!!!!
Awee thank you so much!! See you soon🫶🏻💚😉 I love my item and enjoyed your show!! I can’t wait for your next show 😁Yayyy!! I am so glad you loved it! See you in my next show!! 💜I appreciate you💜 Everything was gorgeous like new or with tags love everything I’m soooo happy you love everything!!! Hope to see you in my future shows🫶🏻💜I appreciate you🫶🏻 Great quality! Great shipping! Great host!Thank you ash!!! I appreciate you 🫶🏻💕 hope to see you again Thank you so much for my sweet gift card. I sure appreciate it.Awee your so welcome! Thank you for hanging with me! I appreciate you 🫶🏻💕 loved my purchase & even included a freebie. has the best deals & an awesome seller 🥰Awee I love that!! Thank you for your support!! I appreciate you 🫶🏻💕 Great quality and fabulous prices Awee thank you so much 💚💚💚 Absolutely loved my purchases & it had the most beautiful elaborate buyers givvy! Thank you so much! We’ll definitely be shopping again! 💕Yayy!! I’m so happy you loved ur purchase and buyers givvy!!! Thank you for hanging out and supporting 🫶🏻💕 Love it!! Thank you!! I’m glad you loved it!! I appreciate you 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank you so much!!! Came so fast and love the pants! I appreciate you!! 💜🫶🏻thank youuuu