Évaluations (190)These are just what I have been looking for! Thank you!You’re welcome! 😁 (That troll must’ve brought you good luck after all…) 😆😉 I love this shutter! Fast shipping and packaged with care as always. Thank you!Thank you so much, Ryan! We appreciate you so much! 🫶🏼😊 I received my orb today. It arrived quick and safely due to it being packed w/care. I enjoyed being a part of ur show. It was my first time and you were very friendly. Thank you very much! I look forward to joining ur shows in the future. Woohoo! Glad to hear it my friend! We greatly appreciate you! 🥰🫶🏼 Shari and Dominique are sweet ladies and suchbcite items !!! I always look forward to their shows!! We love the trinkets! We place them in "trinket libraries" in Baltimore for kids and in geocaches. I love teacups!!! ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ Very fun!! I love everything i buy!!!We greatly appreciate you always, miss Laura! 💗🙏🏼 I love everything I received! Such a great seller. I can’t wait to order more items in the future!Yay! We greatly appreciate you so much my friend! 🙏🏼💗 Phenomenal sellers and even better people! They remembered to include a previous giveaway that I gave away and had forgotten about! How many sellers would do that???
I really enjoy their shows regardless of what is being sold...This review warmed our hearts. We appreciate you and your family so very much for always supporting us!! Thank you for being an awesome friend! 🙏🏼💙 Love it! It’s made its way home!!!!So glad to hear that! We appreciate you so much!! 🙏🏼💗 Road to 1,000!Thank you for helping us get there my friend! 🥰 Gotta get all the ducks and donuts! A++++ adorable Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate you! 🥰💗 packaged like fort knoxHaha, love to hear it! We appreciate you! 😆💙 Fast shipping, great packaging, friendly sellerThank you, we greatly appreciate your support! 💗😁 Super fast shipping and wonderfully packaged! 💙💙💙We appreciate you very much my friend!! We love ya! 🙏🏼💙 Perfect!Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate you & your support!! 🙏🏼💗 Shipped with a lot of care and I'm so happy with my items! Will purchase again. Thank you so much for your support! We greatly appreciate you! 💗🙏🏼 I believe the shipping weight was way too high. I purchased 2 very small pieces of lace trim that did not weigh more than 2 or 3 ounces each.We appreciate your feedback! We do have to add the box weight to the item weight for proper shipping. Otherwise, us sellers could run into extra charges if the weight is not accurate. We hope this clears things up for you. We appreciate you! 💗🙏🏼