Évaluations (386)Buy at your own risk. Wasn’t truthful with condition on cards.Can you please DM me and we can discuss the card and happy to issue a refund if it isn't up to par or to your expectations- i don't sell defective cards and I will show condition on screen and let people know - thank you I was hoping for something other than a basic bulk card. but it's free so I show all givvys on screen so everyone knows what they get. i also trickle out different givvys including buyers, followers and regular givvys. Thank you Great person and great stream Chewy is still the best trusted seller! 5/5 ✨️ Thank you so much! Love all of my trainers! The package came extra protected took me a few minutes to get everything apart but heck yeah I love that! 🥹🫶🏻 thank you!!! Chewy has great cards great show great prices so get in there everyo and have fun. Awesome bundle! Thank you so much for helping build my sons collection. Super fast shipping and great condition. best singles on what not! Awesome streamer with great deals and fast shipping. Thank you so much! The best shop ever 🔥 Shop with Chewy Amazing cards, conditions, show and host always! Thank you Chewy!!! best streamer on whatnot definitely my goto for Pokémon can't say enough good things about this streamer she is absolutely great