Évaluations (11 467)Packaged great. Pleased with my items! Shipped really well. Will buy from you again. Thanks! Loved everything. Thank you!! Thank you for everything! Shipped really well and loved the givvy! So thoughtful! Thank you so much! I love the givvy you gave me. So thoughtful! Everything was shipped so well too. Thanks! Thank you so much for the givvy! I LOVE it! Shipped really well. Love it all! Thank you! Love everything! She ships in fun boxes so figuring out how to open the shipping box is just as fun as getting the items I bought! Everything was shipped well. Loved it all! Thank you! everything came perfect thank you so much Fantastic, thank you!! ❤️ Thank you. Everything perfectly packaged. Amazing seller! Fun vintage finds! They take such care with shipping!! Great auction, gread price. couldn't be happier Great auction, gread price. couldn't be happier Great service great product great packaging!thank you ♥️🖤♥️ Thank you. Everything perfectly packaged. THE BEST! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fun shows! Great items! Awesome host! Items arrived as shown & described. Packed with care. THANKS!!! 🦇👻💜