Évaluations (456)Awesome custom Pokémon with silver cards perfect fast show pack well Ever since I became a member of the “Sparkle Squad” I keep coming back! If you know…you know. These shows are anything but LAAAAAaaaame! Love this seller and will buy from again! 100 stars if I could. Cami and tech guy are the best. Thanks for everything! Awesome seller! Well packaged and fast shipping! awesome best show fast shipping ✨🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻✨ Favorite show and people on Whatnot. Great products and fast shipping. Lots of fun! A+ seller. Cami is awesome. ✨️✨️✨️✨️ amazing seller and amazing show! 💚🦖💚🦖💚🦖💚 Love this seller! Always a fun show! Awesome pick up for a great seller!! Thank you so much! A+ Thank you for the hand written note and the turtle. I named him “SST” one of my favorite seller fast shipping always good deals 💛💛💛💛💛 Best show and people on whatnot! Always an awesome stream great vibes and even better items 👌🏾🫶🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾