Évaluations (2 319)Always love to play their wheel when I can ! I got all my items quickly and arrived safely packaged ✨️ tysm 💃 Thank you very much for the givvy. Another FAV hubs & wifey team! Absolutely love their shows! Always has the best, latest, and greatest. Thank you for everything!!
❌🍝 I never received it Sorry for your experience!!! GIVIY ITEMS usually pack in small thin envelopes, and USPS lost it all the time!! We can offer you a free giviy in your next purchase with us. Thank you for your understanding!! My order arrived and everything was in excellent condition. Shipping was fast. Great Seller! Always great and enjoy the show a lot!!! Thank you!!! Love my SP and my Oddities Haci! Quick to ship to! Everything came quickly and safely! Tysm ✨️ will always support 💓 Came fast and perfect 🫶🏼🥰‼️ I have had the privilege of watching this seller grow over the past year. He and his wife are such great people and I’m proud to call them friends!
They sell hard to find items and have wonderful wheel shows with top prizes!
Fantastic seller with hard to find items!
Love the wheel shows!
💖💖💖💖💖 Love the Popz Fam! Thank you!!! Great seller and always great time Never received anything. Sorry for your experience!!! Giviy items are usually in a small thin packages so it may get lost by USPS sometimes. We will include extra gift for you in your next order. Thank you!! amazing show 🤩ty so much for givvy ❤️ ❤️