Évaluations (163)Thank you so very much! ❤️ Just as shown and great packagingI absolutely love the stationary keeper! Such a great idea! It’s going to be great for working on my Bible garden! Thanks for extras! I love the devotional, stickers, ephemera and givvy. Thank you beautiful card and stickers for a givvy. already returned to buy more, thank you!! love your shows The seller is amazing amazing items I love my first purchase. The kits are beautiful and so is the wrapping paper. My items were beautifully wrapped and fast shipping. Loved my givvy what a blessing you are! TYSM FOR THE BEAUTIFUL GIVEAWAYS. ❤️. This UV DTF is perfect for my daughter, who is a therapist!! She loves it and my plan is to put it on a tile coaster for her to have in her office!!! eleventhhourdesignsVendeur
💜💜💜 Amazing! I always love how everything is packaged! Love love my stickers !!! Thank you will be buying more! WOWZERS…. What an AWESOME box of goodies I received today❤️THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love it all 😊 everything purchased was like a gift! Great packaging!! thank you so much!! Just as expected, love this