Évaluations (75 687)Great rips, fantastic knowledge, fun show, and cards arrived right on time! thanks for the giveaways the show is really fun to watch Doesn’t actually ship the givvy you win. Never provided a shipping number and never responded to the message I sent. The very best breaker on whatnot. Its about time you need to give this guy bigger breaks to sell. Sean is the best Shipping was very fast. Got my card but card is sliding around in the sleeve usually most breakers put a sticker on it to prevent that now the cards corners are dinged. Specially for a 1/1. Was going to grade but now it’s not even worth it which could potentially take a huge amount of money out of my pocket. Also missing my givvy. Very disappointed usually ok with not getting a hit but when I get skunked and I get sent a Halloween pack for what i spent, I'm better off just burning my money instead of spending it here. Fun show, cards arrived securely packaged. Recommended! It’s tough spending $50+ getting skunked and receive a Halloween pack. I know it’s a gamble but still stinks.