Évaluations (398)Such a sweet seller with such a variety of great gemstones that are even better in person ❤️ Amazing seller! Great products and very educational!Coming from the best this is truly a compliment. Thank you 💜 💛 perfect little tanzanite! thank you so much Beautiful gemstones arrived on time just a little late because of United States Postal Service of course I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you so much.I am so glad you love it... You're very welcome!🥰🥰 Ember is the absolute BEST!!! Amazing packing! Amazing quality gems! Amazing show! and an AMAZING person! ♥︎ 10/10 Highly recommend!Thank you 💜 💛 You're the best.. This purchase was smoother than pretending you didn’t see someone you know at Walmart. Beautiful gems! Worth more than the emergency ice scraper permanently living in my car.Lmao.. You're ate the best!🥰🥰🥰 Prettiest emerald I’ve received to date. ineedbabypowder.com thanks you for a great product at a fair price. Merch for sale @INEEDBABYPOWDER.redbubble.com Great show with great friends 🧡 so happy with my gems. thank you for the bonus surprises too!I am glad you loved them! You're very welcome Beautiful and came with some extra little appreciation stickers :) thank you I’m so happy with my purchase Love Embers show! Super fun, chill host with great gems at great prices! Michelle - so glad you are back! Love your shows and your gemstones 🩷🩷 Thanks for the givvy. Love the sticker Beautiful gemstones!! That iolite sunstone is stunning!! Thank you for the giveaway! Beautiful zircon!!! love the color!! Thank you! Amazing show! amazing person, amazing prices, amazing packaging!! all around amazing! 10/10!!! :) You're so sweet! Thank you🥰💜💛💜💛 I’m so happy to have you back!!! Thank you for the amazing cup and gems!!! I was so excited to have Michelle back in action. The gem ls I purchased are amazing and I love the stickers! Emberroots has been away from whatnot for too long. Nice packaging and quick delivery I have been eyeing a sugar opal from this seller for WEEKS and I finally got one!! You're missing out on one of the best shows on WN if you're not attending Michelle's shows! Great show. Even better gems. such beautiful pieces 😍 and thank you for the giveaway ☺️