Évaluations (195)fast shipping. items received as described. thanks item received safely in top loader. thank you!!! cards i received were in good condition and packaged well, but the only reason I continued buying cards in stream is because I got a good deal on the first card I bid on. according to the seller there was an issue with the order and then he lost the card so I was refunded, but it is frustrating that the one $6 card i snagged for $3 is the only one that wasn't shipped :(Offered to ship it to you, apologized right away and refunded right away, kinda feel back stabbed felt like the situation was resolved! Amazing stream! Thanks for the cards! No toploader or protection. Straight up 2 cards in penny sleeves; both of which were out of by the time I got it. Awesome thank you, I will definitely buy from you again All items ordered arrived packaged well and in good condition.. Thanks for the wins 🤘🏻 Great streamer. Highly recommended. Great stuff great prices. Ships fast Card in perfect condition thank you! thanks for the the cards and dropping multiple extra As described, thanks, good seller Said near mint. Bunch of dents in the backIf there was anything wrong with the order you should message me, i am sorry your order that it didn’t turn out to what satisfied you
Thank you! Arrived quickly and condition was exactly as described Thank you for the great deals 🤙🏽