Évaluations (468)Beautiful stickers, Thank you! Always love getting some quality things from one my favorite sticker queens!!! 👑👑 very sweet seller. great stickers and all arrived in great condition. recommend. Love all my stickers. Thank you so much. So awesome, thank you!!!🥰 Thank you for the stickers and the givvy. 💖 I love all my goodness. Thank you. thanks for all the stickers!!! Everything was perfect thank you so much . Amazing seller Seriously finds the best stickers and quick shipping!! ∧,,,,,,,∧
( ̳• · • ̳)
/ づ♡
Thank you! Love the stickers! 10/10, highly recommend. Loved everything Yay! So happy to hear! 🥰🫶 I think this was the biggest bundle of goodies yet I got from you 😆😆 This package was heavy and I love everything as always!! Thank you so much my friend!! ❤️❤️🫶🏼🫶🏼Thank you so much for supporting me! Enjoy all the goodies! 🤩♥️ Nice sticker order!! Ty for fast shipping 👏 Hey guys, Thank you for the givy and my goodies. Their cool. I appreciate them and your time. Tons of great stuff at great prices! Shipped quickly and packaged well. Thanks! Amazing seller great products