Évaluations (434)Absolutely obsessed with my skincare and makeup goodies! 💕 Everything arrived in perfect condition and was even better than expected! Amazing products, fantastic prices, and such a wonderful shopping experience! Can’t wait to shop again! 💄🛍️✨ One of my favorite sellers, I’m always excited when I get my box. I love my items and they’re just what I expected. Great condition and packed well. Top notch as always! Love the Torriden! Simply a stellar seller! ❤️ so kind, great customer service and amazing deals! Can’t wait for her next show🤩 Literally amazing, they stuff is like it’s right off the shelf and packaged so well!!!! Thanks so much! E you know I rock with your shows, I love the candor and the multiple options you prove. Thank you 😊 Smells so good and arrived perfectly 💚 Thank you so much 💚 Excellent deals thank you She’s Amazing!! Great products and fast shipping! Amazing gusyssss so good prices Exactly why I shop here; excellent quality items and care with shipping! Thank you Erin! Love my items!! 😁 Erin is amazing and has the best shows!! Great products and shows. Quick shipping and packaging. Love everything. Everything is amazing and at the best prices! Thank you so much! as always the best products. love this seller A+++++++++ Love my items. She is the best! Absolutely love this shop! Everything arrived beautifully packaged and the products are even prettier in person. The quality is amazing and it makes me feel so pampered. Already planning my next order. Thank you for such a lovely experience! Omg, my favorite ❤️ love everything! GO JETS 😂😂😂😂 LITERALLY AMAZING!!! All brand new, shipping was wonderful! Packaged with care, arrived perfect and as described definitely a 10/10! ❤️ Yay!!! Awesome as always ❤️ like always the best deals. never disappoints me. Will continue coming back 💓💓💓💓💓