Évaluations (203)Great Books at great prices with fast shipping. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ amazing books!! shipping was great the packaging was done extremely well. amazing prices! always have a great time when I'm there. amazing people great community! have and will buy from again Thank you for the awesome Giveaway! You are awesome! Excellent! Always great books. Thank you! Books well protected. Timely shipping. Great seller! Fast shipping, great packaging, fun shows. Thanks 10/10 seller! A great person and seller. Thank you so much! Always the best experience!! ❤️❤️❤️ Love my funny postcards! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for my giveaway friend 🤩💚🖤🥰 Thank you so much for the giveaway! 💚🖤🥰 Such a sweet seller!! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for the givvy! I absolutely LOVE the book you sent me! ✨️💗 Amazing givy, great books great seller repeat customer here you should be too. thank you so much for the beautiful book, stickers and little mermaid bookmark 😍. the package arrived well packed 😁 Thank you for the giveaway and the wonderful show Love what I got and this seller!! In love with my haul. Amazing finds. Great seller.