Évaluations (60)Everything came so perfectly, so many freebies!! Thank you so much! 🫶🏻 Arrived quickly and safely, packaged very well and I love the freebies 😍😍😍 tysm!! 🫶🫶🫶 Packaged very well. The pc was in great condition and the freebies were cute as well. tysmm!! james arrived perfectly safe - I love the freebies! overall fast shipping and great packaging! came so fast oml ily and perfect condition!! Perfect 🫶 Everything came in great condition thank you 😊 arrived great, No damage thank u so much for the martin! Thank you for the PC and Freebies! 🤍 Arrived safely and beautifully! Thank you so much :) OMG LOVE IT SOO MUCH !!! Love the packs!! Tysm I really love it !!
everything came quickly and safely! tysm for the freebies and i will be buying again! <3 much love Came well everything safe! Came in safe and sound. Thank you for helping me complete the set of the fugitives ver !! Oh my I Luvvvvvv✨ So cute and ty for everything!🫶🏻 Tysm!! They came safely!! Everything arrived safely!! Thank you so much, I really love everything I received! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Came in perfect condition, thank you so much!!
Everything was packed very securely! Lovely pc in great condition! Order delivery quick and everything was in perfect condition! I love the packaging!! So cute tysm :) Great products for great prices! Thank you. I love my pc so much Ty✨💓