Évaluations (11 407)Funko came just as advertised! Super happy to buy more! This was actually pretty sick my only complain is that they didn't put any bubble wrapping on the protectors so they got damaged in transit do they have a dent jn them but the k yiu for the givy love it Love this bad boy friendly and fun show fast shipping highly recommended Always such a big thank you to you guys at Evasive you guys are the best ☺️♥️♥️ I rate my overall experience with evasivestudio is a 5 star because they have quick shipping and came safely. This was the first time I ever ordered from them, and I am very satisfied with the product. I got two pops in perfect condition plus got a protective case for one of my dual pops. Both were in good packaging and would love to order again. Amazing armors loved it , more than what i was expecting , and carefully packaged also with care, i put in for 2 more orders can wait to see how they come out looking forward to it , I made mistake and they were really nice and helpful ..Will buy from them again ..thank you amazing product. fast shipping and great cc communication Fast shipping, amazing people as well. No damages or dents on the Funko Pops whatsoever. Thank you Packaged perfectly. Funko exactly as shown on stream. Even better in person. Very happy with the purchase. Thank you very much. Arrived on time and was wrapped with care Awesome packing lluvia and fonzi care about everyone and does an amazing job the king and queen of whatnot Best show around thank you so much 😊 y'all are always amazing I appreciate the deals and my protector goes perfect on my Blastoise Funko Pop. congrats on the baby 💪🏾💪🏾🙏🏾 and many blessings Awesome highly recommended It came in great condition and it had a protective case love it def would buy again Everything was packaged very well and was surprised how quickly the package got to Wisconsin from California. Definitely plan to make more purchases in the future!!!! Love how everything came in My funko pops came in perfect condition and the inserts were amazing perfect for my signed pops