Évaluations (1 186)love this game. plays great.everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Hulk!!!!!!!!!!!!! Appreciate you!!!!! Thanks for the games! Will be buying many more from this show, games just as described and packaged very well.everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Thank you so much for the review. I am stoked that you are happy with the order. The standard is the standard with us. Transparency, working items, great packing, and immediate shipping. Hope to see you back. Amazing seller! everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Chip = GOATeverything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
🫶🫶🫶 much luv broski!!! Thanks everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
💪 A++ SELLER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Much luv dude!!!! Phenomenal buying experience. Bulletproof packaging. everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Thank ya brother!!! 👍everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
💪🙏 Amazingly fast shipping! Thank you!everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Thank you for thr review. We really do strive to ship ASAP and pack really well. We feel that we owe every buyer that. People are excited to win something and even more to receive it. For my toeskiesss 🧦 thank you sm!!!💛everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Hahahahahhahahaha. Rhought they were cute so I had to get them. Glad someone can appreciate them! Awesome thank youeverything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Thank you brother!!!!!! Appreciate you!!!! Amazing seller! Great friend! Better person! everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'll take the seller comment and the friend comment, but you better calm down with that better person stuff. 🤣😅😅 Appreciate you my brother!!!!! Fantastic seller ⭐️ Excellent communication ⭐️ Fast shipping ⭐️ Item as described ⭐️ Securely packed ⭐️ Would buy from again! Thank you!everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Thank you for the review and feedback, truly appreciate it and thrive from it. 10/10everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Thank you!!!! A+ wife loves the socks everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
I'm glad they are getting some use hahhahaha. I thought they were super cool, so i had to grab them up. Appreciate you!!! items arrived in perfect condition but with a wrong cord fortunately the seller’s communication is very good and even sent me money back for iteverything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
I truly appreciate you bringing an issue to my attention and giving me the chance to resolve the issue. I will always make it right. Buyers hopefully learn from this review. Please give myself and other sellers a chance to fix any problems. We do make mistakes. Thank you so much for the kind words and thanks for being YOU!! Always has the 🔥!!!everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Thank you for the review dude!!!! fast shipping great packaging everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Thank you for the review. I truly appreciate it. 10/10! Awesome purchase!everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
🙏🙏🙏 great deal super fast shipping awesome seller definitely buy from again everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Glad I met your expectations. Thank you for stopping by. Great seller Ty.everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
💪💪💪💪 It’s perfect. It’s gonna go great with my Tamagotchi collection.everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Love it. Thank you for hanging out. Arrived perfectly packaged and is super pristine!everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
Thank you for the review. Appreciate you. Incredibly fast shipping and everything was bubble wrapped inside a cardboard box. Minty condition games !!! Every week is full of fresh new inventory. Fantastic seller that puts the buyer first.everything_old_is_newb_againVendeur
As always, my dude. Appreciate the support!!!!