Évaluations (3 404)I highly recommend this seller Great quality and great seller thank you so for my Bible.You're Welcome! You have the tools and the map! Thanks for the review!! Great seller! Awesome products! Thanks Lance! Im glad you're pleased! Thank you so much!You're welcome! Thank you as well! 👍👍👍Thanks for the review bro! Im glad you're pleased! awsome cloth to clean knives with. thank youYou're welcome! Im glad you're pleased! Thanks for the feedback! Very thankful for the givy!You're welcome Dom! I appreciate you! Awesome givy!Im glad you like it! Thanks for the feedback! thank you very much God bless Fast shipping, fun show, thank you!I appreciate you! Glad you're pleased! This CRKT is one RIPSNORT of a nice knife. Thank you!!Cool piece isnt it!?! I appreciate you! Thanks for the review! Great service. Great product very fast shipping. Highly recommended showThanks for the feedback Dan! I'm glad you're pleased!! came in on time and in great shapeAwesome! Thank you for the feedback!! won the giveaway and was sent an awesome knife I absolutely love it. Will definitely be back for more great knives.Thank you! Im glad you like it!! Well pleased with my box. The cloth is thick and shines with little effort on a blade. Thanks for quality products. High recommended seller.Im glad you like it! Thanks for the feedback!