Évaluations (4 802)Ready for the challenge!!! Great products, fun shows, never like to miss them! Appreciate this so much! Thank you! Love FadedFlamingo. Always a good time with great prices and product I adore you 💛 Ed gets the Grinch hat 🤣 Coming soon to a raid train near you! Perfect & fast shipping great products 💗 Great show aways. Great items and prices. Best drive by purchase I’ve had in a while! Thank you! Great, as always! I can count on the orders from this seller because everything is on point. 👉 I adore this seller . Always a new exciting experience when shopping in her room. I absolutely love all the items I have purchased. Such fast shipping and always packaged with care ! Thanks again 🧡🦩🐽 I love everything I received. And steals on it all! You’re one of my favorite streams to watch on here. SO funny. Everything that comes out of your mouth is clever and hilarious- you’re my kinda people!! 🦩 Flamingo always delivers on the goods, her shows are a blast and we get sweet deals! I look forward to the next one! never a dull moment in her live. no karens allowed remember swipe if u cant handle our rowdiness and fun we all have love my morning show happiness. always great days and laughs for hours My Faded!!! Thank you so so much for the gifts it is so appreciated. Amazing deals on the advent calendar's cannot wait to use them for a givy game in my beauty shows 🙂. Packaging and shipping is always outstanding. 100/10 Everything Faded touches turns to gold!! I love collecting your cards and watching your shows my friend! Happy 10k and keep it up!!!!! Very happy with all my goodies!
She’s so fun to watch. Great packaging. Awesome as always! Well packaged amazing fun seller🦩🦩 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Fast shipping, packaged with care‼️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟