Évaluations (1 542)Yay 🥰 I adore nicole! thank you for my goodies 🤭 Jacket was a gift for the hubs and it fit like a dream. Thanks, girl! Xo she forgot to mention a minor flaw so she included a free skirt 🥺 sweetest ever, thank you!!! <3 Great clothes! Love everything. I really look forward to her shows. I love how they’re always so well curated and every piece is sooo cute! If I could buy her out every time I totally would! literally the best givvy item I’ve ever gotten 🥹🫶 such a beautiful little bag!! love my bundle! items came as described 🖤🐈⬛ Always fire!! These jackets are insane🔥🔥🔥perfect falls vibes🫶🫶 The most beautiful beautiful nightgown I feel so lucky to own it!💕🎀🫶🌸 Really cute but wasn’t the size she said..hi!! I did mention the tagged size and provided measurements for this top (based on video receipt) 💗 it for sure helps to know your measurements when purchasing for the most accurate fit! tysm for your purchase fast shipping and items of clothing came as advertised, i recommend this seller So good!!! Thanks girl🔥🔥🔥 perfect white cotton skirt & hot white t 🫶EMMAA!! i’m so glad you loved everything girl thank you for your purchase💗